Christopher and Lillian will be married on Sunday, November 4, 2018 at the Cave Spring Vineyard Retreat in Lincoln, Ontario. A reception will follow at the Inn on the Twenty in Jordan Station, Ontario.
Where to Stay
The couple has reserved a block of rooms at the Inn on the Twenty (the reception venue) and a short walk away at the Jordan House Hotel.
Reserve using code
There are also many local hotels and bed and breakfasts in the area, including:
- Ramada by Wyndham Jordan/Beacon Harbourside Resort: A larger hotel (approximately 12 minutes by car from the ceremony location).
- Coach House at Jordan Station: A local bed and breakfast (approximately 11 minutes by car from the ceremony location).
- Centennial House Bed and Breakfast: A local bed and breakfast (approximately 12 minutes by car from the ceremony location).
- Orchard Croft Boutique Country Retreat: A local country inn (approximately 14 minutes by car from the ceremony location).
Coming from out of town? The nearby town of Niagara-on-the-Lake has many vineyards and historical sites to explore.
Driving & Parking
The Inn on the Twenty is a short drive through wine country from the QEW. There is ample free parking available at the Inn. On the day of the wedding, there will be signs directing guests to the Cave Spring Vineyard Retreat. There is ample parking a short walk from the retreat building.
From the United States: The Buffalo International Airport in Buffalo, NY is approximately one hour by car from Jordan Station.
Within Canada: The Pearson International Airport in Toronto, ON is approximately one hour by car from Jordan Station.
Schedule of Events
Sunday, November 4, 2018
- 2:00 PM: Arrive at Cave Spring Vineyard Retreat
- 2:10 PM - 3:00 PM: Ceremony
- 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM: Travel to Inn on the Twenty
- Optional: Attend a wine tasting at the Cave Spring Wine Store, sample local beers at the Bench Brewing Company, Visit the Jordan Art Gallery, or explore the vineyard.
- 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM: Cocktail hour at the Inn on the Twenty
- 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM: Dinner and toasts
- 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM: After-dinner drinks, dancing, and snacks.